Every Day Connected gives the digital generation all the tools they need to securely navigate cloud computing. A complete guide to today's online living, the program attracts a broad range of consumers who like to play, work, shop and socialize online.
- Courtney Macavinta is the managing editor of Every Day Connected. An award-winning technology journalist, she has written for CBSnews.com, Red Herring, Inc., Business 2.0, The Washington Post and other publications.
- Natalia Macrynikola is a group editor at Palimedia. She has worked on a variety of editorial programs, ensuring quality in content and style.
- Tara Swords is a consumer and technology writer whose articles have appeared in the Chicago Tribune, The Washington Post and other national publications.
- Tom Dunlap is a freelance writer and editor based in Santa Cruz, Calif. He writes for a variety of print and online publications, including PC World and Cnet.com.
- Michelle Hainer is journalist whose articles have appeared in The Washington Post, Real Simple, In Style and other national publications. She blogs at Made By Michelle.
- Jen Jones is a full-time freelance writer and author based in Los Angeles. She has written for The San Francisco Chronicle, Variety and MSN.
- Julie D. Andrews is a New York-based writer and blogger. She covers social media for AllFacebook.com and SocialTimes.com, and her articles have appeared on NYmag.com, Yahoo.com and MSN.com.
The information published on this program is produced independently by PaliMedia or has been approved by the program’s managing editor after review. Content is written and edited by leading experts to ensure that only the most accurate information is published.
PaliMedia follows accepted journalistic quality standards and principles in source selection and fact verification, and endorses ASME’s “ASME Guidelines for Editors and Publishers,” including “Best Practices for Digital Media.”
PaliMedia does not mention the name or specific products of a given sponsor, although that sponsor’s product categories may be mentioned if they are relevant within editorial context.
Unless indicated, content contributors are not employed by or on retainer by the program’s sponsor. If a contributor is employed by or on retainer by the program’s sponsor, we agree to disclose this relationship in the biographical note on the page where that contributor appears.
In a PaliMedia program, you will see that some of our content, tools and links are labeled “From Our Sponsor”. This non-editorial content has not been reviewed by our editorial staff and is not subject to this editorial policy.
In such case that content be used on a sponsor’s Web site, it is done so with PaliMedia permission.
PaliMedia is a privately owned media company that works with nationally known subject matter experts and top editors to create high-quality independent editorial content supported by corporate sponsors and syndicated across a variety of leading multimedia platforms.
For more information, visit http://www.palimedia.com